Payroll Check is a professional company providing a quality payroll service specifically targeted at small businesses.
We know we’re not the only Payroll Bureau Service available to you. This is why you should choose us:
– Specialist in payroll processing for small businesses
– Proven track record of reliable payroll service
– Inclusive charging structure so you know what you’re going to pay
– No initial set-up or administration charge
– No additional charges for starters and leavers
– No additional charges for online filing to HMRC
– No additional charges for producing P60s at tax year end
– Ability to also look after your Automatic Enrolment responsibilities (additional charges)
Our comprehensive, reliable and cost-effective payroll service is specifically targeted at meeting the payroll needs of small employers. By specialising in meeting the needs of small employers we are better placed to ensure that we effectively meet our client needs.
It is our aim to make the payment of your employees as trouble-free a process as possible.
Rather than looking at what services are easy to provide, we’ve considered what services you need. In addition, our service can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Our payroll service aims to remove all your payroll worries, and thereby leave you to concentrate on the running of your business.
– Tailor our payroll services to meet your needs
– Accurately process your Payroll
– Submit relevant returns to HM Revenue and Customs (including ‘RTI’)
– Assist with registration with HM Revenue and Customs for new employers
– Maintain payroll records on your behalf
– Calculate monthly (or quarterly) payments to HM Revenue and Customs
– Calculate employers claim to ‘Employment Allowance’ (where applicable)
– Provide clear and easy to understand reports providing you with relevant information
– Complete tax year end returns (P60, P14, P35) for you and submit by the due date
– Send payslips etc to you
– Answer payroll queries promptly and efficiently
– Deal with queries from HM Revenue and Customs and others requiring details of your employees pay
– Calculate special National Insurance calculations for company directors
If you’d like a service that isn’t listed above then please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Many of our clients are based in the Bristol and Bath area. We offer our services, however, to businesses across the UK (and beyond).
We also provide a specialist service – PayrollOffice.UK – for businesses based outside the UK who have a few UK based employees. This enables the clients’ on in-house payroll team to concentrate on the legislative requirements of payroll in their own country, with us looking after their UK payroll needs.